Rules and Conditions
All sales are final. By entering Wraith House, you agree to abide by the following rules prior to entry. Individuals and any other individual(s) in a group who do not comply with these rules may be expelled from the property, without refund. 1) Don't touch actors or any personnel associated with Wraith House, which is considered assault. Anyone admitted to the property must keep at least a six foot distance from actors and staff whenever possible. 2) Don't touch the set or props as you will be held responsible for any damage you cause. 3) Don't come to or proceed onto our property while intoxicated. 4) Don't tease, verbally assault or swear at actors; we consider it harassment. Don't run, and stay on designated customer paths. 5) Weapons are strictly prohibited. 6) To ensure safety, continue moving forward at all times - no stopping or slowing down. 7) No cameras, flash, video or live streaming while on property. 8) Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited. 9) Don't park in a manner that blocks any of our neighbors' driveways or otherwise obstructs ingress/egress to our community and/or our neighbors' homes. 10) Do not enter the property if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, are prone to seizures from lighting effects such as strobe lights, physical ailments, broken bones, or neck or back injuries, high blood pressure, or similar medical condition(s), have recent or recurrent fever, including flu-like symptoms, are pregnant, or suffer from conditions such as claustrophobia, etc.
Parking is limited, please arrive in as few cars as possible. Do not park on Milt Circle or in any manner that will block a driveway or the flow of traffic.
You may be in close proximity with others (other guests and/or actors or staff) during this experience, and customers are strongly urged to wear face coverings and to wash their hands regularly, before and after our attraction experience. IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN SICK IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, DO NOT ENTER WRAITH HOUSE. Do not enter if you are wearing any form of a cast, medical brace, using crutches, or have any type of physical limitation. Do not enter Wraith House if you take medication or use any kind of drug. You may be refused admission if any of these conditions are noticed by our staff. You will not be admitted and asked to leave the property if these rules are not followed. There are no refunds. Enter at your own risk. Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused. Ticket holder understands that there are inherent risks involved with attending Wraith House as with any other haunt attraction. Ticket holder assumes all risks associated with attending Wraith House and releases and discharges Wraith House, Murphey Arts & Charitable Entertainment, Inc. ("MACE"), its owners, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, volunteers, homeowners association, and landlord from any and all liability, harm, injury, costs or expenses whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending Wraith House. MACE reserves the right to shut down the attraction and/or close the property due to inclement weather, other unforeseen circumstance, or government request or requirement. Should an event like these occur, MACE will offer ticket redemption, based on availability, for the face value of the ticket. Customers must present their ticket receipt to take advantage of this offer. For any interruption of services causing Wraith House to close, MACE does not provide refunds, rain checks or price adjustments. Always be cautious and safe while on the property. Closed circuit cameras are in use at Wraith House, and we are watching you.
COVID 19/CORONAVIRUS RELATED:
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19, The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, Federal, State, and County Health Agencies recommend social distancing. MACE has put in place limited preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, MACE cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. By agreeing to this waiver, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Wraith House and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and/or death. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Wraith House may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, MACE employees, officers, volunteers, owners, and contractors. You voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to yourself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that you may experience or incur in connection with your attendance at Wraith House. On your behalf and/or the behalf of any minor accompanying you, and on the behalf of your and their heirs, you hereby release covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Wraith House, MACE, its employees, volunteers, agents, and representatives, of and from any claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Wraith House, its employees, volunteers, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after your participation at Wraith House. You understand that you are expected to keep yourself, and all members of your group (if applicable), physically distanced at a minimum of 6 feet from other groups, will observe and practice safe and healthy CDC suggested protocols, and will do your part to ensure safety at all times.
You (and your entire group) will not be admitted, or will be removed, if any of the rules are not followed. There are no refunds for any reason. Wraith House reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
Any injury sustained at Wraith House must be reported to the Event Staff prior to leaving the property.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
MACE (the "Management") is the owner of Wraith House located at 27996 Milt Circle, Laguna Niguel, California, 92677 (the "Property"). MACE is proud to be a contributor to the community and the city of Laguna Niguel, and is a California non-profit corporation that operates Wraith House, herein referred to as the Event ("Event"). As mentioned throughout this waiver, the Event deploys drones, strobe lighting, fog machines, startling noises and props, and other special effects designed to startle and disorient visitors. You will encounter un-level ground, stairs, wet floors, gravel, dirt, mud, etc. All patrons must, with or without an accommodation, be able to proceed without obstructing the flow of traffic through the attraction. Patrons obstructing the flow of traffic or in any manner creating a hazard for other patrons, guests or cast members will be asked to step aside and or leave the Event. In consideration for being permitted to enter the Property and to attend and participate in all aspects of the Event, and intending to be legally bound by this Release under the laws of the State of California, you agree as follows:
1. Assumption of Risk. You voluntarily assume all risk of loss, damage, or injury (including death) that may result from: (A) the Property and related personal property; and (B) your attendance and participation in the Event, whether occurring before, during, or after entrance to the Event. You assume all risks associated with the Event irrespective of whether you are touched by Wraith House actors or staff.
2. Notice of Condition. You have been informed that: (A) the Property and all personal property used in or about the Property may be in an unsafe or hazardous condition; (B) the Management makes no representation as to the condition of the Property and related personal property and assumes no responsibility therefor; and (C) attendance at and participation in the Event may cause personal
injury (including death, bodily harm, and property loss). Further, you understand that the Event may involve significant risks which include, but are not limited to, falling or slipping, impacting objects or being impacted by objects, equipment malfunction, equipment misuse by you, other participants or employees, natural, mechanical and environmental conditions and risks, any of which may independently, or in combination with the participant's action, cause serious personal injury, death or property damage to the participant or others.
3. Release and Indemnification. For yourself, for any minor parties accompanying you to the Event, and for your heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, you waive, release, and forever discharge (including, but not limited to, counsel fees and litigation costs), claims, suits, actions, damages, liabilities, and expenses, of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, (collectively "Claims") arising out of or by reason of any activities relating to the Property and related personal property or attendance at and participation in the Event including, without limitation, any illness or injury (including death), even if any such Claim is caused in whole or in part by MACE personnel, agents, or contractors. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Management and any MACE personnel from and against any Claims by third parties arising out of your presence on the Property or your attendance at and participation in the Event. You acknowledge that your information may be shared with law enforcement, if required. You understand that any injury must be reported to the event staff/security at the entrance , prior to vacating the Property.
4. Representations. You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and legally competent to enter into this Release whether you execute this release on behalf of yourself or on behalf of a minor. To the best of your knowledge, there is no health-related impediment to your presence on the Property or your attendance at and participation in the Event.
5. Photographs and any other Media. You authorize the Management and and their respective successors and assigns, to photograph, audiotape, videotape, or otherwise record you as an attendant at or participant in the Event and grant the right to MACE and its respective successors and assigns, to use such photographs, audiotapes, drone footage, films, tapes, or other recordings, including reproductions thereof or likenesses based thereon, with or without your name or with a fictitious name, in any legal manner, in all means or media now known or later invented, and the right to copyright same. You waive all right of inspection and approval and release each MACE personnel from all liability arising out of the exercise of these rights. You understand that you are being recorded on Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV).
6. Admission Ticket. Any violation of above stated expectations, rules, law or any other inappropriate behavior by you (or potentially a member of your group) while on the Property or during the Event may result in revocation of your ticket to enter the Property and attend the Event, and you (or your entire group) may be removed from the Property at any time. In such case, you are not entitled to a refund of the purchase price or any associated charges. You understand the terms of this Release and you have willingly executed it as your own free act and intend to be legally bound by these terms.
7. Privacy of Data. MACE respects the privacy of our patrons. By agreeing to this waiver, you are accepting the practices described below. This Privacy Statement does not create rights enforceable by third parties. The information we obtain enables us to customize the services we offer you to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure and evaluate your overall experience at Wraith House. The information may be stored in servers located in the United States and other countries around the world. We may collect and store information you enter on our waiver or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, birth data and telephone number, or other content you supply to us.
We do not share your personal information with others except in a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
MINIMUM WEIGHT TO PARTICIPATE: 50 pounds.
MAXIMUM WEIGHT TO PARTICIPATE: 250 pounds.